These are the images I think capture what I think is charmingly unique about Ho Chi Minh City.
1. The colourful balloons on a stick, for Tet
2. Fashionable Teenaged Girls
3. Carefree Children who could play just anywhere.
4. The cool cabbie with the suit that matched his cab.
5. The beautiful impossibly petite and willowy women in their Ao Dai
6. Vendors with the vietnamese conical shaped hat.
7. Families on motor bikes
8. The thick, dangerous looking, looping, black cables.
9. The Vietnam flag everywhere.
10. People setting up shop, without the need for an actual shop. Just little stools or tables were enough.
11. Handbags out of soda cans