Decided to do a directional guide with photos, because I have absolutely no sense of direction, but luckily a good memory for visuals. I can’t read a map and think in pictures. So if you do too, I hope this helps.
1. Get onto the Green Line and get off at Bugis Junction.
2. Look out for the signs. Head towards Raffles Hospital and not Bugis Junction.
3. Head to Exit B. You’ll see icons of the Sultan Mosque and Raffles Hospital. They make it so easy.
4. When you get out, turn Right and not left – that’s where Bugis Junction is.
5. Walk towards Raffles Hospital which is on your right. You can’t miss it. You can see the Parkview Square Art Deco building as well.
6. Walk past the Raffles Hospital fountain with the fish.
7. Golden Landmark Hotel is just next to Arab Street, so you’re very close already.
8. Walk past the fountain where thirsty birds flock.
9. On your right you’ll spot the Gateway office building.
10. Before you know it, Arab Street appears.
11. You can see the majestic Sultan Mosque from the traffic light.
12. On your right you’ll see North Bridge Road.