I need to take stock, so here I am making another list.
1. Sometimes I feel my blog has an excessive number of photos
2. I’m tired of using words repetitively, and want to add some freshness to my posts
3. I’m tired of using a caption around my photo as a sort of watermark. I want to just post my photos and hope no one steals them. (makes me wonder why I have trust issues)
4. But I also don’t want to post too few photos as I’ve always intended my blog to help people and if the photo is useful in showing you detail that’s hard to capture in a few words, or I feel is pretty, I’m adding it.
5. I want to get personal again. Been hesitating as I try to protect myself whenever I feel too exposed.
This post was prompted as I enjoy blogs with solitary photos and high quality writing. These 2 food blogs in particular have that minimalist feel I like. They are also totally personal and with no commercial element: