1. Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
I used to when I had decent employers and felt that my work was helping others in some way. Well, still seeking the best vocation where I can write full time for a living and still earn a decent salary.
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
So many popping into my head right now. Right off the bat – Ordinary People from the 80’s. Loved the score as well. And talking about great movies and scores – Amadeus. Step Brothers with Will Ferrell. Darjeeling Express with Adrian Brody. Yeah I think I could rattle on and on. Quite the movie buff and I like extremes – gut wrenchingly sad like Cast Away or the funniest seemingly juvenile satires. I love anything with Robin William it is. He just seems so sweet and kind. Again I felt both uplifted and cried buckets during Dead Poets’ Society.
3. What do you think makes a comfortable home?
With cleanliness, peace and quiet, even the smallest most humble abode can be heaven.
4. What kind of books do you like to read?
Where there is a captivating story line, wit and clarity in the writing style. A book which teaches me something I didn’t know before. Which makes me feel like I have been educated a little more about the world and the human condition. Which allows me to escape into new worlds. It’s a different, most wonderful kind of travelling when it comes to books. Minus the stress of packing etc.
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
Someone else asked me this and it made me feel so boring cos nothing, absolutely nothing springs to mind.
6. Do you drink coffee and where do you normally have it?
Loved the iced Latte at Forty Hands. Yearning to go back.
7. Who is your favorite blogger and why?
Michael K of D-listed because he is witty, although a tad snarky.
8. What does it take to piss you off immediately?
Mean people who are sadistic to others. I absolutely hate bullies and won’t stand by and let them get away with it. Especially those who abuse their authority and bully the weak. I am quite a mouse myself but this kind of injustice riles me up.
9. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
My Ikea bed frame. Relatively cheap and pretty.
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
My mum who sacrificed her whole life for us. I worry immensely about her. Even more after my dad passed away.
11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Charge my iPhone and make my bed.