I am not all about complaining or as what has been annoyingly referred to as ‘noise’ or ‘chatter’ in the local press. There are things that I do love about our country and am so grateful for.
1. Our glorious trees and green spaces
2. Preservation of old building and delightful architecture
3. Our basic infrastructure like our smooth roads
4. The best food in the world
5. Our melting pot culture
6. The safety I take for granted
Well you could just refer to my ongoing list on all the wonderful little things about this Tiny Island. I just hope I can add more to the list as our country continues to evolve.