Since I choose to remain anonymous, I just wanted to share a bit more about myself. Also, as you figured by now, I adore making lists.
I will try to expand and modify this list as more stuff comes to mind. I also want to make this list universal and not just things that can be found in Singapore, like Durian. Those will appear on my other list – 100 Reasons to Be Happy in Singapore.
1. Beautiful colours – Bubblegum Pink, Powder Pink, Baby Blue, Cobalt Blue and blue toned Red
2. Sara Lee Chocolate Fudge Cake
3. Cute Chubby Babies
4. Melodic Music with touching lyrics
5. Good Books
6. Good Coffee
7. Fresh Falling Snow
8. Happy Vlogs – The Shaytards
9. Women’s Magazines with Happy Ideas, like Frankie
10. Witty Celeb Blogs – D-Listed & Suri’s Burn Book
11. Sweet slumber under a cosy quilt, while it’s raining outside
12. Gifts for Loved Ones
13. Cherished old Photos
14. Hand written letter in the mail
15. Exploring a new country for the very first time
16. Nordic Rooms – White Walls, Blonde Woods and tiny splashes of colour
17. Travelling in a open air boat
18. Cold weather
19. The Beach
20. My super supportive blog readers and their kind comments
21. Laughter is really the best medicine and I get it from comedy – The Office (British and American versions), Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Comedy of Ricky Gervais, The Comedy of Will Ferrell in Step Brothers, Tropic Thunder (Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise were brilliant), Hamm and Bubbly (Jon Hamm and Michael Buble combined on SNL was pure magic), Andy Samberg on SNL and really good SNL spoofs
22. Intelligent TV Shows like my current favourite, Mad Men and a series that ended, The Tudors.
23. Toasted White Bread with Butter and Jam, dunked in coffee. Gross I know.
24. The innocent charm of vintage shows like I Dream of Jeanie and Bewitched.